In an increasingly virtual world of remote work, online learning, and digital interfacing, successful customer engagement can differentiate you from competitors and provide deeply valuable insights into the features and innovations important to your users. A well-designed, well-managed user experience not only helps you gain market share, but also uncovers new revenue opportunities to grow your business.
At Effectual, we begin projects with an in-depth discovery process that includes persona development, customer journey mapping, user stories, and UX research to design solutions with engaging, meaningful user experiences. Post-launch, your ability to capture, iterate, and respond to user feedback is just as essential to your success.
In our experience, many SaaS-based companies simply miss this opportunity to stay engaged with their customers. Reasons for this include the complexity and cost of designing, deploying, and managing customized marketing campaigns across multiple channels as well as the lack of real time data analytics to inform them. The result is a tidal wave of generic emails, poorly-timed push notifications, and failed initiatives that impact customer retention and engagement.
Launched at re:Invent last year, Amazon Pinpoint is a scalable outbound and inbound marketing communications service that addresses these challenges and empowers marketers to engage with customers throughout their lifecycle. The service provides data insights and a marketing dashboard inside the Amazon Web Services (AWS) admin console for creating and managing customized communications, leveraging automation, data analytics, filters, and integrations with other AWS products and third-party solutions.
Easy to use and scale
- Manage campaigns from a user friendly marketing dashboard
- Scale reliably in a secure AWS environment
Targeted customer groups
- Segment audiences from mobile and web application data or existing customer lists
Customized messaging across email, SMS, push notifications
- Personalize content to engage customers using static and dynamic attributes
- Create customer journeys that automate multi-step campaigns, bringing in endpoints from your app, API or directly from a CSV
- Engage customers with targeted emails and push notifications from the AWS admin portal using rich text editor and customizable templates
- Set up customer endpoints by user email, phone #, or UserID # to track user behavior within your app
- Use real time web analytics and live data streams to capture immediate feedback
- Measure campaign data and delivery results against business goals
Integrations with other AWS services and third-party solutions
- Integrate Amazon Pinpoint with intelligent services such as Amazon Connect, Amazon Personalize, and Amazon Forecast
- Use with existing marketing solutions such as Salesforce and other third-party applications
For marketers, Amazon Pinpoint is a powerful tool for improving digital engagement – particularly when integrated with other AWS services that utilize machine learning and live stream analytics. Organizations that invest in designing engaging user experiences for their solutions will only benefit from continually improving and innovating them.
Have an idea of project to discuss? Contact us to learn more about using Amazon Pinpoint to improve your customer engagement.